Is the 2:2 correct stake a decent one for the Blackburn vs. Middlesbrough match?

W

WinJonny

The victory over Wigan Athletic marked Middlesbrough's fifth victory in seven games, with just one defeat during that time. Middlesbrough has scored two goals or more in four of their previous five games, and each of their last five games has had over 2.5 goals with goals by Middlesbrough in each of the five games. They haven't managed a clean sheet over their last four games, though. In four from their last five away games, both teams have scored, and each of those five games has produced more than 2.5 goals. They lost their most recent away game, 3-1 to Burnley.

The victory over Wigan Athletic marked Middlesbrough's fifth victory in seven games, with just one defeat during that time. Middlesbrough has scored two goals or more in four of their previous five games, and each of their last five games has had over 2.5 goals with goals by Middlesbrough in each of the five games. They haven't managed a clean sheet over their last four games, though. In four from their last five away games, both teams have scored, and each of those five games has produced more than 2.5 goals. They lost their most recent away game, 3-1 to Burnley.
Middlesbrough won its sixth game in a row against Wigan Athletic, suffering just one loss in that span. In four of their previous five games, Middlesbrough scored two goals or more, and each of their last five games had over 2.5 goals with goals by Middlesbrough in each of the five games. They have played four games without keeping a clean sheet.

Correct score prediction is a very risky betting to me because it's too hard to come, i prefer to stake over 2. 5 prediction than to predict Correct score, i will rather play any other prediction than betting on correct score

Back