Is there a chance that this Atletico Madrid-Barcelona match will have over 4.5 goals?

W

WinJonny

Only Real Madrid has defeated them at home in their last five encounters. Under 2.5 goals have been scored in each of the last three home La Liga games.

As the La Liga season got underway, Espanyol held Barcelona to a 1-1 home tie. They are still in first place, but Real Madrid, who is in second place, has caught up to them in terms of points. For this game, Robert Lewandowski won't be playing for Barcelona. He was dismissed against Osasuana in the final match before the World Cup break, and as a result, he is suspended.

Only Real Madrid has defeated them at home in their last five encounters. Under 2.5 goals have been scored in each of the last three home La Liga games.

As the La Liga season got underway, Espanyol held Barcelona to a 1-1 home tie. They are still in first place, but Real Madrid, who is in second place, has caught up to them in terms of points. For this game, Robert Lewandowski won't be playing for Barcelona. He was dismissed against Osasuana in the final match before the World Cup break, and as a result, he is suspended.
This match will be quite a tough one, so I would not expect that a shedload of goals would be in this game. I would be shocked to see this game have over 4.5 goals, mainly because Barca are missing the firepower of their top striker due to suspension

Maybe it's just me that have not notice but i don't really think I've seen any laliga match that end in over4.5 goals tho season. The highest goals I've seen between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona is like over2

Maybe it's just me that have not notice but i don't really think I've seen any laliga match that end in over4.5 goals tho season. The highest goals I've seen between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona is like over2
I have seen a match between these two giants of Spanish football end with more than 2.5 goals overall. The score was 4-2 in favour of Barcelona. I stand to be corrected, though. This was definitely a one-off though, if you follow the head to head scores

Back