Joel Levy describes how Betr app will be influencing and changing the sports betting scene

Joel Levy, the founder of SimpleBet and Sofia media influencer gave an illuminating interview with ESPN in which he described just how the Betr app will be influencing and changing the sports betting scene.

To starters, during the ESPN interview, Joey Levy described how he sees the future of the market and since he and Jake Paul are striving to disrupt the market, that's basically how co- founder of the company sees the company future as well. In this even, Levy shared that the focus of sports betting should lie on the mainstream consumer and should feel at easy and accessible as going to the movies.

This puts emphasis more on the entertainment factor, rather than that betting mechanics making Betr and possibly the market, if I follows suit much more broadly and instantly usable.
This means that in theory, the Betr model should mean more people can start betting on sports with no requirements for prior sports betting experience. This, according to Levy, should basically translate to increase revenue for the operator since the value for the customer would lie in the entertainment provided.

I quite agree that sports betting should be entertaining and fun. But i don't see how the app can change the anxiety associated with betting. No matter how the app targeted the final consumers, the output of the betting would judge.

Good one coming from both Jake Paul and Joey Levy to provide an app that will go a long way to improve the betting industry. I just hope they can also both agree on other matters coming up

nice job from both jake paul and joey levy to provide such a great app, i believe this app will help in the long run in sport betting

In as much as I can analyse this post, I will see it as a way of focusing more on the interest of the company at the expense of the customers. How will you encourage betting from someone that doesn't like or have betting history.

I quite agree that sports betting should be entertaining and fun. But i don't see how the app can change the anxiety associated with betting. No matter how the app targeted the final consumers, the output of the betting would judge.
If sport betting is taken a source of entertainment and fun and not as a do or die affair, it will be better because no one would be addicted which is going to be the best.

The fact is that they are doing all this in their own favour the both of them agree in other to expand sport gambling to everyone even does that doesn't have gambling experience will like to try it, so I say they no the reason why they want to create an app in other to extend sport activity everywhere around the world

Back