Lecce vs. Genoa match tips

F

flow_er

Lecce as shown a very good form especially when it comes to their attack but based on the recent match that they played, they got a lot of issues with their defence and that is a little disadvantage that they may have with Genoa.

Genoa has also struggled recently but despite the struggling, they are able to I score goals. As a result, the safest prediction for this match is both teams to score.

I agree with your assessment that Lecce has been in good attacking form lately. Their forward line, led by the likes of Khouma Babacar and Gianluca Lapadula, has been quite impressive, scoring goals in several recent matches. However, their defensive record has been a concern, with Lecce conceding quite a few goals recently.

On the other hand, Genoa has also had their fair share of struggles this season. They have struggled to find consistent form, but they have shown glimpses of their attacking potential. With players like Goran Pandev and Antonio Sanabria, they have the ability to find the back of the net.

Given the attacking strength of both teams and the defensive vulnerabilities of Lecce, I also believe that both teams have a good chance of scoring in this match. Both teams to score seems like a reasonable prediction for this game. However, it is worth noting that Genoa's recent defensive record has also been a concern, so there is a possibility that Lecce could exploit that and score goals as well.

Considering these factors, I believe that a bet on both teams to score is a safe prediction for this match.

Back