Leeds United vs Brentford: betting tip

W

WinJonny

Leeds United vs. Brentford
Given the way players like Toney, Mbuemo, and Wissa are currently playing, I fear to think how this pitiful Leeds defense will cope, thus I have to support Brentford at these odds because they destroyed Leeds in the previous encounter. Elland Road is a challenging spot to play, but when everyone is apprehensive and worried about making additional errors, things can go wrong. I think that's what's going on at Leeds at the moment with players like Llorente, Koch, Struijk, and Cooper constantly making blunders that a fifth-grader would do! Brentford will have a full week off and be able to focus solely on this game despite Leeds playing Cardiff in a midweek FA Cup rematch.

Leeds United vs. Brentford
Given the way players like Toney, Mbuemo, and Wissa are currently playing, I fear to think how this pitiful Leeds defense will cope, thus I have to support Brentford at these odds because they destroyed Leeds in the previous encounter. Elland Road is a challenging spot to play, but when everyone is apprehensive and worried about making additional errors, things can go wrong. I think that's what's going on at Leeds at the moment with players like Llorente, Koch, Struijk, and Cooper constantly making blunders that a fifth-grader would do! Brentford will have a full week off and be able to focus solely on this game despite Leeds playing Cardiff in a midweek FA Cup rematch.
I think that Brentford are playing very well at the moment and Leeds are no match for them in this moment, even at home. Personally, I would go as far to pick Toney as anytime goalscorer in this matchup

Back