Lille Osc vs Troyes: betting tip

W

WinJonny

Without considering the league standings, these teams appear to be pretty equal. Both the home club and their opponents have scored 30 goals thus far this season, which indicates that both of these teams are more than capable of scoring. Lille and Troyes both tend to let up a few goals at the other end, as evidenced by their respective average goals conceded per game of 1.5 and 1.9, respectively. It may be difficult to predict a clear winner in this match because both teams are likely to make multiple player changes, but it does appear that there will be a few goals. Both clubs will score in this LOSC match between Lille and Estac Troyes, and I predict over 2.5 goals. 2.25

Without considering the league standings, these teams appear to be pretty equal. Both the home club and their opponents have scored 30 goals thus far this season, which indicates that both of these teams are more than capable of scoring. Lille and Troyes both tend to let up a few goals at the other end, as evidenced by their respective average goals conceded per game of 1.5 and 1.9, respectively. It may be difficult to predict a clear winner in this match because both teams are likely to make multiple player changes, but it does appear that there will be a few goals. Both clubs will score in this LOSC match between Lille and Estac Troyes, and I predict over 2.5 goals. 2.25
I think Lille will be too strong for Estac Troyes in this Coupe de France clash, but the risk of rotation could see them field a much- changed line up which could affect their chances. I think the over pick is quite accurate, no doubt

Back