Lincoln City vs Bolton Wanderers: Betting Tip

W

WinJonny

I will bet on Lincoln to win this match since I believe Bolton is being little overrated given their league position (5th), which is lower than Lincoln's (14th). Lincoln, though, has a game in hand, and there is just a 9 point difference between them. Lincoln are also much more difficult to defeat at home than they are away from home. They are the only team in the league to remain unbeaten at home, and more importantly, they have drawn 8 of their last 10 home games. Therefore, the draw has to be the play in this situation.

I will bet on Lincoln to win this match since I believe Bolton is being little overrated given their league position (5th), which is lower than Lincoln's (14th). Lincoln, though, has a game in hand, and there is just a 9 point difference between them. Lincoln are also much more difficult to defeat at home than they are away from home. They are the only team in the league to remain unbeaten at home, and more importantly, they have drawn 8 of their last 10 home games. Therefore, the draw has to be the play in this situation.
However, Lincoln has a game in hand, and the margin of victory is only 9 points. Additionally, Lincoln are considerably more challenging to defeat at home than they are away from it. In addition to being the only team in the league without a home loss, they have drawn 8 of their previous 10 home contests, which is even more significant. Therefore, in this scenario, the draw must be the play.