Liverpool vs Leicester: Betting Pick

W

WinJonny

In their most recent game, Leicester City struggled defensively, giving up early goals and losing handily. They are about to face a Liverpool team that is in good form, and they will undoubtedly suffer. We will support the home team to win despite Leicester's recent success on the road in league play. My prediction is a Liverpool victory in the match between Liverpool and Leicester City. Liverpool has won three straight league games.
Two of Leicester City's previous five league games have ended without a goal.
In their last five away league games, Leicester City has scored in every game.
Liverpool had just one home defeat in 31 league games.
In two of their last ten league games, Liverpool has failed to score.

In their most recent game, Leicester City struggled defensively, giving up early goals and losing handily. They are about to face a Liverpool team that is in good form, and they will undoubtedly suffer. We will support the home team to win despite Leicester's recent success on the road in league play. My prediction is a Liverpool victory in the match between Liverpool and Leicester City. Liverpool has won three straight league games.
Two of Leicester City's previous five league games have ended without a goal.
In their last five away league games, Leicester City has scored in every game.
Liverpool had just one home defeat in 31 league games.
In two of their last ten league games, Liverpool has failed to score.
In their past five league games, Leicester City has gone scoreless in two of them.
Leicester City has scored in each of their previous five away league games.
In 31 league games, Liverpool only suffered one defeat at home.
Liverpool has been held without a goal in two of their last 10 league games.

Leicester City have not been great all this season, and I expect Liverpool to have enough in them to pile more misery on the Fozes. A comfortable win on Merseyside could be in order here, to be fair.