Liverpool vs Wolves: betting tip

W

WinJonny

Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Liverpool's previous five games.
Two of Liverpool's last four games saw them give up two or more goals.
Being stronger than Wolves and playing at home gives Liverpool the advantage in this match. They have been both scoring and surrendering frequently. Wolves are still getting over their shaky season debut. Although there have been some encouraging signs under the new manager, particularly in the attack, this will be a different and more difficult competition. I will wager on both teams to score in the Liverpool vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers game.

Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Liverpool's previous five games.
Two of Liverpool's last four games saw them give up two or more goals.
Being stronger than Wolves and playing at home gives Liverpool the advantage in this match. They have been both scoring and surrendering frequently. Wolves are still getting over their shaky season debut. Although there have been some encouraging signs under the new manager, particularly in the attack, this will be a different and more difficult competition. I will wager on both teams to score in the Liverpool vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers game.
Despite some positive developments under the new manager, notably in the attack, this will be a unique and challenging battle. In the match between Liverpool and Wolverhampton Wanderers, I'll bet on both teams scoring.

Back