Luke Shaw signs a new four-year contract with Manchester United.

Luke Shaw, a defender for Manchester United, has agreed to a new four-year deal that would keep him with the team through June 2027.
The 27-year-old joined Old Trafford from Southampton in 2014, and will now spend more than ten years there.
Shaw has had a fantastic season while playing for manager Erik ten Hag, making 36 appearances across all competitions, contributing six assists in addition to one goal.
Shaw stated, "I signed for this incredible club nine years ago, and I'm happy to be extending my stay.
"Since moving to Manchester all those years ago, I've developed significantly, both as a person and as a player; I now understand what it takes to be successful at a club like this.Luke Shaw, a defender for Manchester United, has agreed to a new four-year deal that would keep him with the team through June 2027.
The 27-year-old joined Old Trafford from Southampton in 2014, and will now spend more than ten years there.
Shaw has had a fantastic season while playing for manager Erik ten Hag, making 36 appearances across all competitions, contributing six assists in addition to one goal.
Shaw stated, "I signed for this incredible club nine years ago, and I'm happy to be extending my stay.
"Since moving to Manchester all those years ago, I've developed significantly, both as a person and as a player; I now understand what it takes to be successful at a club like this.

Back