Manchester United vs Manchester City match preview & prediction

C

Crazy_winner

Man United hasn't been playing well at home lately. They have split their last four home games, winning two and losing two. Man City, meanwhile, has a poor road record as well, although most of their opponents have been either Champions League or in-form teams.

Also, Man City has triumphed over Man United twice in the last three meetings at this stadium. In light of all of these observations, I predict that City will triumph on Sunday on The Red Devils' home field.

These two rivals match will be difficult to predict but Manchester city seems to have good chances of winning. Manchester United have not win over their worst rivals in their three encounter. I will better avoid including this match in my betslip. Though, i see the game ending in draw or under 2.5.

If we check head to head of the two teams, there won't be any difficulty. In fact, the current performance of the Manchester United these days is not that superb. I won't be surprised if Manchester City win this match convincingly.

Manchester City are the favorites to win the match. They have a better squad and have been more consistent this season. However, Manchester United will be playing at home and they will be determined to get a win over their rivals. I predict that Manchester City will win the match 2-1.

At the end of the match, the games result didn't surprise many people. The only thing is that it was a disappointing games. The home team, Manchester United couldn't not even muster courage to get a goal for itself.

Back