Molde vs Hacken Gothenburg Betting Pick

D

Dallax

By all means, Molde and Hacken are in the bottom two, having fallen behind Bayer Leverkusen and Qarabag. The winner of this tie, however, might once again be considered for a top-two position given that the top two are participating in this round and there is a chance that at least one club will lose points. No matter what, both sides' defenses are so weak that goals will inevitably be scored. I'm going to choose both teams to score in the Molde vs. Hacken match.

I agree with your analysis that both Molde and Hacken are currently struggling in their respective groups and are in need of a win in this match to have a chance of progressing. The fact that the top two teams in the group are facing each other provides an opportunity for either Molde or Hacken to close the gap and potentially seize a top-two position.

Considering the defensive vulnerabilities of both teams, it is reasonable to expect goals in this match. Molde have conceded 8 goals in their 4 group stage matches, while Hacken have let in 9 goals in the same number of matches. This suggests that both teams may struggle to keep a clean sheet.

The need for a positive result could also lead to an open and attacking game, with both teams pushing forward in search of goals. This further supports the possibility of both teams finding the back of the net.

Overall, I believe your choice of both teams to score in the Molde vs. Hacken match is a reasonable one, given the defensive weaknesses of both sides and their need for a victory.