My experience as a new bettor in the football betting.

G

GamblingBoy

Few years ago when I started football betting. I was a complete amateur in football betting. I wasn't a football fan and therefore knew nothing about football betting. But I was interested in making money from it just like my peers that were taking in earnings at that time. The challenges I had then was that none of the bettors I approached for possible guidance and tutoring declined to offer assistance. I was just shown a bookmaker to register with. Not even knew I had helped the lass to earn affiliate commission by register on the Platform. I was then told to be betting on any team with low odds against the one with the high odds as probably going to win. It was later dawn on me after I had had experienced in betting why bettors were refusing to show or taught me their strategies. It was because they don't want it to become viral and therefore be ineffective. This is what most new bettors go through before they become professionals.

Thank you for sharing your experience as a new bettor in the football betting. It's true that many new bettors face similar challenges when starting out, especially when they're not familiar with the sport that they're betting on. It's also understandable that some experienced bettors may be reluctant to share their strategies, as they don't want to risk losing their edge over the bookmakers.

However, it's important for new bettors to do their own research and learn as much as they can about the sport and the betting markets before placing their bets. This can involve analyzing past performances, team statistics, and staying up-to-date with current news and events in the sport.

It's also important to have a solid bankroll management plan in place, which can help new bettors avoid common mistakes such as chasing losses and placing large bets on low-value wagers. Patience and discipline are key traits for success in sports betting.

Finally, finding a reliable and reputable bookmaker is also crucial for new bettors who want to have a positive experience in football betting. Before choosing a bookmaker, it's important to research their reputation, betting options, and customer support to ensure that they meet your needs as a bettor.

Overall, starting out as a new bettor in football betting can be a challenging experience, but with the right approach and mindset, it's possible to become a successful and profitable bettor over time.

I started betting since many years ago and not few years as an amateur but i didn't have much problem with betting especially football betting because I've been a fan of football before i started betting

Back