My experience with lottery scam.

Nii

$Points
I received a call from someone claiming to be from a lottery company, telling me that I had won a large sum of money. I told the person I had not played lottery recently. He told me it is for one of the lotteries I had played in the past.

Excited by the possibility of winning, I provided the caller with my personal information, including my social security number and bank account details. However, soon after, I realized it was a scam and that the caller had taken all of my money. I felt foolish and violated.

I received a call from someone claiming to be from a lottery company, telling me that I had won a large sum of money. I told the person I had not played lottery recently. He told me it is for one of the lotteries I had played in the past.

Excited by the possibility of winning, I provided the caller with my personal information, including my social security number and bank account details. However, soon after, I realized it was a scam and that the caller had taken all of my money. I felt foolish and violated.

Lottery scammers have contacted me for a while now claiming that they can supply me with correct lottery numbers for a fee. I even see this fraudulence on Telegram as well, but I have never been a victim of their scams

This is unfortunately a common occurrence, and it can be really upsetting to have your personal information and money taken from you. If you haven't already, I recommend reporting the scam to the authorities and changing your passwords and PINs to protect your accounts

Back