My prediction for the Chelsea vs Manchester City game

W

WinJonny

This Premier League matchup must be won by both teams. City can cut the difference between themselves and the league leaders to just five points. Chelsea cannot continue to lose ground since they are currently 10 points behind fourth place. In their last seven league games, the home team has only defeated Bournemouth, and they were unable to win against Nottingham Forest last weekend. In their most recent league match, Manchester City lost despite leading Everton 1-0. But they have a far stronger team overall, and they've won three of their previous four away league games. My prediction for the Manchester City vs. Chelsea game is a road victory for City.

This Premier League matchup must be won by both teams. City can cut the difference between themselves and the league leaders to just five points. Chelsea cannot continue to lose ground since they are currently 10 points behind fourth place. In their last seven league games, the home team has only defeated Bournemouth, and they were unable to win against Nottingham Forest last weekend. In their most recent league match, Manchester City lost despite leading Everton 1-0. But they have a far stronger team overall, and they've won three of their previous four away league games. My prediction for the Manchester City vs. Chelsea game is a road victory for City.
In my opinion, Manchester City will be too strong for Chelsea, who are slightly in disarray. The reigning champions would love to close the gap on the runaway league leaders Arsenal. A more riskier pick is to stake Erling Haaland as anytime goalscorer

I'm a Chelsea fan and I know we are not in our best performance presently i can't really say we are going to win the match against mancity but i believe will can get a draw against mancity i believe that that's it

Back