Napoli vs Lazio match preview and prediction

J

Julio88

Napoli is on the verge of winning the Serie A championship for the first time since 1990, and their recent string of eight consecutive triumphs in the Italian top division has given them a commanding lead over the rest of the field. Napoli has won an impressive ten of their last eleven games at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, and when they host Lazio, they should be difficult to stop. The home team has gained an almost insurmountable vein of form, and my prediction favors the champions in waiting to triumph once more.

If we want to consider form of both teams, this is a Marc Napoli will or should win but the point between Napoli and the second place team is up to 15points now. I fear napoli might want to rest some of its best players

If we want to consider form of both teams, this is a Marc Napoli will or should win but the point between Napoli and the second place team is up to 15points now. I fear napoli might want to rest some of its best players
They already have one hand on the Scudetto, so I would understand why they would want to rest players for other competitions like the Champions League, where no team has looked so convincing apart from possibly Real Madrid

Back