Norwich City vs Hull City match preview & prediction

C

Crazy_winner

throughout the course of their previous ten matches. Hull City has won three times, Norwich has won three times, and there have been four ties.

As the game approaches, Norwich is having a fantastic preseason. In their last six games, they have won four. They also have a great recent record at this location against Hull City. In addition, Hull City came into the game with a subpar road record. Given all the facts, I'm going to place my big wager on a win for Norwich City to defeat Hull in their opening match of the season.

The two teams have a wonderful preseason performance but that is not a criteria to justify their normal league game. The two teams games use to end in draws. They have played draw four times. Will history repeat itself?

Hull City are looking to improve on their performance last season, when they finished 15th in the Championship. They have made some good signings in the summer, including Allahyar Sayyadmanesh and Tobias Figueiredo.
I think this will be a close match, but I am predicting that Norwich City will win. They have a better squad than Hull City and will be playing at home. I am predicting a 2-1 win for Norwich City.

Back