Pick for the 1x2 bet between Portsmouth and Ipswich Town

W

WinJonny

The fans of Ipswich Town are extremely optimistic that 2023 will mark their return to the Championship. They are now second in the standings, and it appears that two teams—Ipswich, Plymouth, and Sheffield Wednesday—will receive automatic promotions. Ipswich has won seven away league games this season and had a solid win on Boxing Day. Portsmouth hasn't won a game in the last four games and is failing to score goals. I expect Portsmouth to defeat Ipswich Town on the road.

Apart from those teams that are in the first spot to third spot in the England championship table, i don't really in much about most teams in the championship. The match between these two teams might product over 1

Apart from those teams that are in the first spot to third spot in the England championship table, i don't really in much about most teams in the championship. The match between these two teams might product over 1
This match will actually be a tight match, and I can see a draw ensuing between the two sides because of their inability to find the necessary killer instinct in front of goal, in the case of both teams, to be fsir

Back