RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin match preview & prediction

J

Julio88

Both teams come into this game in strong form, and they are both vying for the league title with Union Berlin currently leading Leipzig by three points.Union Berlin also defeated RB Leipzig in four of their previous five matches. Still, I anticipate RB Leipzig to prevail in the match because they are hosting it and require the victory to remain in the title race. They're yet to lose a league game at home this season and will start as the favourites no doubt

Rb Leipzig is one of the most inform team in the Germain bundesliga and union Berlin too is currently at the third place on the table but its recent form has not really been good. I think Leipzig should win or draw the match

This should be the case but the head to head record between those two teams do not inspire confidenece around the home side's chances. There could be a slight upset here, to be quite honest.

The match between RB Leipzig and Union Berlin is expected to be a close and exciting one. Union Berlin is currently in sixth place in the Bundesliga table. They have won two of their last three matches. Both teams are in good form and have a lot of talent. I predict that the match will end in a draw.

Back