SC Braga vs Pacos Ferreira Betting Picks

W

WinJonny

11 December 2022 - 20:00

Portugal - League Cup

Pacos Ferreira will visit Braga in the third round of the Portuguese League Cup. The hosts are in first place with six points, followed by Pacos Ferreira in second place with two points in a group that also includes Casa Pia and Trofense. In their most recent clash, Braga defeated Casa Pia to win four straight games, keep their second straight clean sheet, and mathematically top the group. At the Estadio Municipal de Braga, where they will now take on Pacos, their recent performance should be sufficient motivation. Braga has lost just three of their previous nineteen home games, winning seven of their last 10.

Betting tip: Over 2 goals

Braga are one of my favourite teams to select when it comes to sports betting, and I would expect nothing less than a win from them in this situation. The Portugal League Cup is a great chance for them to get their hands on a trophy, so I do not think they will take this encounter lightly.

I've watched some Braga FC matches this season they didn't play very bad. I think Braga is also playing in one European competition (Europe League), and has been doing good. Braga is not actually doing okay too in the Portuguese league. It should be a win for Braga

I've watched some Braga FC matches this season they didn't play very bad. I think Braga is also playing in one European competition (Europe League), and has been doing good. Braga is not actually doing okay too in the Portuguese league. It should be a win for Braga
Braga is a good team who play attractive football, so it should be a straightforward win for them. They operate very expansively and are tactically sound, as well as great in converting chances.

Who's got a good pick for today?
I have a little amount to spare right now. And I hope the God of gamble smiles in me this Christmas weekend. I am still on the loose to win over a million, if there is anyone that can help a brother, I would be glad and If it is possible, he or she can be compensated well.

Back