Setubal vs Casa Pia gambling tip

W

WinJonny

In an effort to give supporters additional reasons to shout after holding star-studded Porto to a draw with 10 men on the field, Casa Pia will take on Vitoria Setubal in the round of 16 of the Taca de Portugal.

Despite exceeding all expectations this season, Casa Pia must continue to perform well on the field. Neto is anticipated to be replaced by Eteki after leaving the game with an injury over the weekend, and Baro, who was ineligible to play against the Dragons, is back in the mix.

The main reason I chose to support Filipe Martins' team is without a doubt the fact that the hosts haven't scored in their last three Liga Portugal 3 games.

In an effort to give supporters additional reasons to shout after holding star-studded Porto to a draw with 10 men on the field, Casa Pia will take on Vitoria Setubal in the round of 16 of the Taca de Portugal.

Despite exceeding all expectations this season, Casa Pia must continue to perform well on the field. Neto is anticipated to be replaced by Eteki after leaving the game with an injury over the weekend, and Baro, who was ineligible to play against the Dragons, is back in the mix.

The main reason I chose to support Filipe Martins' team is without a doubt the fact that the hosts haven't scored in their last three Liga Portugal 3 games.
I think that Casa Pia are quite a good side who will be able to triumph over Vitoria Setubal especially given that Setubal have not been able to score in almost 4 hours of football across all competitions.

Back