Spezia vs Napoli betting picks

J

Julio88

Napoli overcame Roma 2-1 last week, passing further challenge of their title prospects. The away side should be able to win for the 18th time in 21 Serie A games when they travel to face Spezia on Sunday. In each of the teams' most recent meetings, Napoli has defeated Spezia 1-0, and this weekend, another shutout should be enough to give them victory once more. In their last four league games, Spezia has only managed one goal, therefore my first prediction is that Napoli will fully capitalize on their opponents' absence of creativity in the attacking phases.

If we want to be considering Napoli form this season, spezia is not even a team that can stop Napoli from winning. I think Napoli actually won the match with more than two or three goals. Very inform team

If we want to be considering Napoli form this season, spezia is not even a team that can stop Napoli from winning. I think Napoli actually won the match with more than two or three goals. Very inform team
I concur with this assessment of the impending match. Napoli are looking brilliant playing scintillating football, and they will surely put Spezia to the sword away from home, to be quite honest with you.