Stoke - Cardiff Betting Tips

W

WinJonny

Match Details:
10 December 2022 - 16:00

England - Championship

Cardiff City has only won two of their last 8 league games, having lost the other six. Of the six losses, four involved no goals, but the final two saw Cardiff City keep a clean sheet. Cardiff City has failed to score in two of their last three games and six of their past ten away league games. In their previous five road league games, they have only kept one clean sheet. They have won two of their last four meetings and have lost none, therefore they will heavily rely on their performance against Stoke City.

Betting tip: Draw

This one of the reasons i use to run away from championship marche, the are usually hard to predict. You will sometimes see two teams meeting with her bad form thinking they won't score too much but they might score more than 6goals in total

These two championship team hardly score in their outing, that's why it's very hard to predict championship team, you can stake under 2 and that's when they will play more than 3 goals, as for me i won't advice anybody to bet on these championship game

This one of the reasons i use to run away from championship marche, the are usually hard to predict. You will sometimes see two teams meeting with her bad form thinking they won't score too much but they might score more than 6goals in total
Yes o Championship game is the most dreadful game to predict upon. And that is the main reason why I always suggesting to any beginners in the football betting to always desist from it. Most of their games are unpredictable and easily fixed off. Their odds don't matter at all.

Match Details:
10 December 2022 - 16:00

England - Championship

Cardiff City has only won two of their last 8 league games, having lost the other six. Of the six losses, four involved no goals, but the final two saw Cardiff City keep a clean sheet. Cardiff City has failed to score in two of their last three games and six of their past ten away league games. In their previous five road league games, they have only kept one clean sheet. They have won two of their last four meetings and have lost none, therefore they will heavily rely on their performance against Stoke City.

Betting tip: Draw
Cardiff City's last three games and six of their last 10 away league games have ended in a scoreless tie. They have only managed one clean sheet in their past five road league contests. They have won two and lost none of their previous four encounters, therefore they will greatly depend on how they do against Stoke City.

Back