Stop plagiarism ❌✋

Ajebo25

$Points
Good evening guys, I have noticed that 98% of members here are posting topics that already exists, but I want you guys to understand that isn't helping the community, each of our posts must be unique and the topics must not be the same, let me give an example: I posted a review on betking, sportybet, etc but I noticed some members here are still posting a review on them, some even go as far as copying my whole threads and reposting.

The health of the community matters the most, stop 🛑 plagiarism.

Good evening guys, I have noticed that 98% of members here are posting topics that already exists, but I want you guys to understand that isn't helping the community, each of our posts must be unique and the topics must not be the same, let me give an example: I posted a review on betking, sportybet, etc but I noticed some members here are still posting a review on them, some even go as far as copying my whole threads and reposting.

The health of the community matters the most, stop 🛑 plagiarism.
Just report them and they will be removed for life. end of story.

Regards,
Admin

BMF earn.png

Last edited:
Why not just report such a person. How can someone copy somebody thread from this platform and still repost it in the same platform, that's kind of a nonchalant attitude to me.

Plagiarism is bad. It should not be encouraged at all. Plagiarism is when you copy and paste someone's article text by text. But writing on the same topics someone else has written is not plagiarism. That is part of reviews. Remember, the purpose of this forum is to serve as a yardstick for someone to determine his decision on certain action. It is the nos of reviews on certain sites that will be able to convince the concern about the authencity of that sites. For instance, if 10 people write reviiew on Betking and 1 person write review on bet9ja, I'll be convinced to stake on Betking than bet9ja.