Tennis betting tip: Daniil Medvedev vs Karen Khachanov

W

WinJonny

Daniil Medvedev aims to get to the Adelaide International semifinals. The eighth-seeded Karen Khachanov stands in the way of the world's number seven player, who might face top-seeded Novak Djokovic in the semifinals. In August of last year, Medvedev topped the rankings, but since failing to successfully defend his US Open championship, he has fallen down the list. The Russian finished 2022 on a poor note after losing all three of his matches at the ATP Tour Finals competition, despite having won a title in Vienna last October. Last year, he made it to five finals, including the Australian Open.

Betting pick: Medvedev

Daniil Medvedev aims to get to the Adelaide International semifinals. The eighth-seeded Karen Khachanov stands in the way of the world's number seven player, who might face top-seeded Novak Djokovic in the semifinals. In August of last year, Medvedev topped the rankings, but since failing to successfully defend his US Open championship, he has fallen down the list. The Russian finished 2022 on a poor note after losing all three of his matches at the ATP Tour Finals competition, despite having won a title in Vienna last October. Last year, he made it to five finals, including the Australian Open.

Betting pick: Medvedev
I expect this match to be really intense, I cannot lie. Both players are forces to reckon with in the tennis fraternity, and personally, I think that there will be a number of tie breaks in this match. Medvedev to win eventually is the best pick, but it will be a hard-fought one, no doubt

Back