The International Tennis Integrity Agency(ITIA) bans a player from the sport

An Algerian tennis player has been expelled from the sport by the International Tennis Integrity Agency (ITIA). The integrity watchdog explained that the punishments were brought about after it was discovered that this player had committed multiple acts of match-fixing. As a result, Hassan was given a lifetime ban from the sport by the organization. In addition to the ban, the tennis player was penalized $12,100 for the match-fixing violations that were found. ITIA claims that Hassan, 27, committed his offenses between 2016 and 2018.

An Algerian tennis player has been expelled from the sport by the International Tennis Integrity Agency (ITIA). The integrity watchdog explained that the punishments were brought about after it was discovered that this player had committed multiple acts of match-fixing. As a result, Hassan was given a lifetime ban from the sport by the organization. In addition to the ban, the tennis player was penalized $12,100 for the match-fixing violations that were found. ITIA claims that Hassan, 27, committed his offenses between 2016 and 2018.
I don't know why these sports bodies keep doing this to these people. If we look deep, we may come to a realization that he did not place a bet on his own game. It could be a colleague's game. Why don't they always look at the reason behind their actions? What if the guy was actually trying to earn more money for himself? This is bad

I don't know why these sports bodies keep doing this to these people. If we look deep, we may come to a realization that he did not place a bet on his own game. It could be a colleague's game. Why don't they always look at the reason behind their actions? What if the guy was actually trying to earn more money for himself? This is bad
In my opinion, I think that they frown upon the act of betting on a fellow player's games because the bettor could communicate with them and convince them to perform an action which would coincide with the nature of the parlay

Back