Torino vs Napoli betting picks

J

Julio88

With their place in the Champions League quarterfinals secured, Napoli will resume their Serie A title charge against Torino on Sunday. The table toppers have won their last five league away games without conceding a single goal, and they should have too much for a Torino side they easily defeated in October. The guests seem to be very backable at a great price here, and my prediction suggests betting on an away win keeping that in mind.

I don't really know why the odds to Napoli in tho match continue raising but i think if Napoli will not be resting any player, this is a typical match that Napoli will be winning. Torino is not a team that can stop Napoli

I don't really know why the odds to Napoli in tho match continue raising but i think if Napoli will not be resting any player, this is a typical match that Napoli will be winning. Torino is not a team that can stop Napoli
Your assertion is valid. The threat of the away side resting key players could be a factor in their odds being so high. This is due to the fact that they already have one hand on the Scudetto, to be quite honest.

Back