Trabzonspor vs Fenerbahce Istanbul Betting Picks

W

WinJonny

As the Super Lig resumes play following the World Cup break, Trabzonspor will be trying to defeat Fenerbahce at home while overcoming obstacles in their championship defense. Trabzonspor enters this match eighth in the league table with 23 points, while Fenerbahce leads the table with 29 points. In their previous seven league games, Trabzonspor are undefeated, however they have only won three of them. They have only lost once in their last ten league games, and the majority of their recent victories have been tied games. In six of Trabzonspor's previous eight games, both teams have scored due to their weak defensive play.

Betting tips: both teams to score

I don't know if Fenerbahce Instabul is now in top 4 but i know the team is fighting very well to enter top 4 and i think the team is still playing europa conference league cup. Trabzonspor form this season is not like last season again

I don't know if Fenerbahce Instabul is now in top 4 but i know the team is fighting very well to enter top 4 and i think the team is still playing europa conference league cup. Trabzonspor form this season is not like last season again
Your point is accurate, I also believe Fenerbahce is also better placed to win this encounter but the home advantage for their opponents could be advantageous with the throngs of vociferous supporters.

Back