Watch me play 3-card poker

M

Mike_25

Time for a game of 3-card poker! This'll be an easy game to learn but tricky to master.

dealt me kings, tens, and eights. Not a bad starting hand, I'll keep those. Time for the draw.

Hmm, lemme see. I'll drop these kings for a change. Ah perfect, a pair of queens and an ace. Much better, this is shaping up to be a solid poker hand!

The flop comes down Jack, seven, four. A flush draw and a ton of pairs and two pairs possible. This is getting interesting!

A queen on the turn, nice that gives me a full house - queens full of eights! I bet big, let's see if anyone can beat three queens!

The river's a jack, but it don't matter. Three queens still win this pot! Take that, you sorry saps, pay up! The drinks are on me tonight, I'm feeling lucky!

This has been a good game. Won more than I lost, that's the sign of a skilled gambler. The cards'll always fall where they fall, you just gotta know how to play 'em. Don't worry none about me going bust, I'll be back at this table again real soon! The life of a winner is never boring.

They may laugh now, but when I cash in, none of them will be laughing. Time for another hand! The night's still young, but my winnings are growing. Who's with me?!

Back