What are some other slots with multi-symbol pays?

M

Mike_25

Pharaoh's Fortune? Pays for stacking those hieroglyph symbols two by two, three by three, four by four and five by five. Lots of ways to win leading up to the big jackpot. And those scarab beetles trigger free spin bonus rounds for extra win potential. Prime silver mining material!

Zeus slots is another great pick. Nothing like raining down lightning bolts on your way to a decent stack. Two bolts, three bolts, four bolts, five bolts deep and that free spin bonus round'll really bring the thunder. Generous is an understatement!

Quick Hit, Lions Share, Wizard of Oz too? No doubt. Those pay for cherry piled on cherry, bar stacked on bar, scarecrow next to scarecrow. Bonus rounds for days in each and every one. More ways to win your way to a nice little nest egg than you can shake a magic wand at!

Diamonds are forever, and in Davinci Diamonds so is the value. Choose the right rooms to find more diamonds and the money they represent. Win lines, scatters, the diamond mine bonus - this one's got it all for building value and excitement.

Clock that giant Wheel of Fortune wheel for your chance at free spin jackpots too. And Pat Sajak, Vanna White or any letter from Z to A will pay out for landing two, three, four or five across. This slot's a blast from your TV past with a big payout present.

Cleopatra, Dolphin Treasure - nothing left to chance when winning's the name of the game in each. Cherry on cherry, bar stacked on bar or random bonus rewards for two dolphins, three dolphins, four dolphins and five. Value rises with each and every spin.

Can't go wrong with any on this list if frequent payouts and building win value over time sounds good. Let me know if any other options come to mind or you have questions on details for any of these generous, player-friendly slots. I'm here to talk silver, gold, diamonds, lightning, dolphins or whatever else to help fill your pockets.

One example is the popular slot game Buffalo, which has several different symbols that can award payouts when multiple symbols appear on the same line. Another example is the Mega Fortune slot, which has a special diamond symbol that awards payouts for landing three or more anywhere on the reels.

Back