What are the best bets for this match between Real Madrid and Valencia?

W

WinJonny

The past three times Real Madrid played Valencia, they prevailed.
The current holders of the Spanish Super Cup are Real Madrid.
In their last eight league games, Valencia has only achieved one victory.
Since the start of the Spanish league season, they have dropped two games, but they did triumph at La Nucia in the Copa del Rey. They have only recorded one victory this season in La Liga away games. Don't be surprised if Real Madrid advances to the championship game.
Valencia just has one La Liga victory on the road this year and struggles there.

Real madrid is looking for any means to catch up with Barcelona at the top of the table and i don't Valencia is a team that can stop Real Madrid this season I you consider that Valencia is not in a good form this season

Va
Since the start of the Spanish league season, they have dropped two games, but they did triumph at La Nucia in the Copa del Rey. They have only recorded one victory this season in La Liga away games. Don't be surprised if Real Madrid advances to the championship game.
Valencia just has one La Liga victory on the road this year and struggles there.
Valencia have fallen off a cliff in terms of form and quality, and I believe that Madrid will convincingly win this match at a canter, in my opinion. Valencia will try their best to match them, but it will be futile

Back