What are the empirical data showing the harmful impacts of gambling.

S

Sike_lottery

The science compounded different data that shows how gambling could cause psychological effects and characteristics are not far-fetched because you will see it in our dealings . The people that are addicted exhibit a typical example of such characteristics. I would like us to discuss the scientific effect of Gambling on people and the society at large.

The harmful effects of gambling are more , there are some people that have lost a lot and many have even become more poorer because of gambling , probably those that actually don't take proper risks

S
The science compounded different data that shows how gambling could cause psychological effects and characteristics are not far-fetched because you will see it in our dealings . The people that are addicted exhibit a typical example of such characteristics. I would like us to discuss the scientific effect of Gambling on people and the society at large.
Studies have definitely been completed to show the negative effects of gambling owing to the increase in addicts that have been churned out as a by product of this venture. The results are quite damning, to be honest

They say everything that has a disadvantage will surely also have an advantage. I've not seen any empirical formula showing the harmful impact of gambling in the society but i still believe it's causing more harm

They say everything that has a disadvantage will really also have an advantage. I've not seen any empirical formula showing the harmful impact of gambling in the i still believe it's causing more harm
This is a great submission. Even without the data to really confirm that, gambling has been negative on the society due to the proliferation of delinquents that have plagued various communities, to be fair

Back