What are the experiences you had on using loan to gamble ?

swift

$Points
I think there are some people that have used loan to gamble and they have ended up making more losses , some have even run bankrupt , although I have always been very careful when gambling and I have not actually taken or place more emphasis on using loan to actually gamble , I am always aware of the aftermath that actually comes with it

I think there are some people that have used loan to gamble and they have ended up making more losses , some have even run bankrupt , although I have always been very careful when gambling and I have not actually taken or place more emphasis on using loan to actually gamble , I am always aware of the aftermath that actually comes with it

I have not had the experience of using a loan to engage in gambling activities because I was not a reckless or addicted gambler to that extent of asking for money just with the purpose of using it to gamble

I don't really like it when people gamble with loans. It shows how desperate they can be. It is not really advisable using loan to secure loans. We should only gamble base on what we have at the moment.

Back