What are the lies you were told about sport betting?

S

Sike_lottery

There are different rumours floating around that sport betting could be a major source of income and I can't really believe this because it is a game that is based on luck and the one I heard was that the sport betting can be used as a source of income. But I think it's not really possible . I would like members of this forum to also share the lies that people have told them about sport betting.

There are many lies that are told of football betting. Those ones I could remember are :
Football betting, perceived as gambling exercises is considered to be anti-religious that must desist from by any faithful adherent.
Football betting would lead you to the stage of indebtedness because the money you suppose to have put into economic use may be wasted when you lose your game.

First I was told that the sport betting is very easy to predict and win that was the first thing I was told but when I get there I discover that its very hard to even win a single matched so I think that we need to follow our mind and not what people say

There are different rumours floating around that sport betting could be a major source of income and I can't really believe this because it is a game that is based on luck and the one I heard was that the sport betting can be used as a source of income. But I think it's not really possible . I would like members of this forum to also share the lies that people have told them about sport betting.
One of the lies that I was told was that you could win gargantuan sums of money when practising arbitrage betting, not knowing that this strategy is still dependent on the quantity of funds used to stake the ber

Although one particular lie I was told is that strategies are actually not needed it's only luck that was needed , it's actually when I start investing and checking more that I start seeing the importance of strategy

Although one particular lie I was told is that strategies are actually not needed it's only luck that was needed , it's actually when I start investing and checking more that I start seeing the importance of strategy
It is unfortunate that you were conned into this mindset so early into your gambling mindset. I am not sure that you had a gambling mentor at that time. I stand to be corrected though, but from what is being suggested, I doubt it

The major lie i was told about sports betting is that games are very easy to predict and it is possible to win everyday.
That was why i was about to get addicted to gambling sometime ago because I was hoping to win everyday.
I understand what you are saying. At the initial stages of my betting journey, I was also given the impression that betting on sports would be quote easy, especially if you had a wrath of knowledge on a particular sport. Boy, was I wrong!

Back