What are your picks for this game's odds between Blackburn and Cardiff?

W

WinJonny

When Blackburn Rovers and Cardiff City square off on Sunday, they'll be looking to bounce back from their 12th loss of the year. Blackburn, who is still smarting after a loss to Middlesbrough, is third in the League standings having 39 points, meanwhile Cardiff City is in 20th place with 28 points. Blackburn Rovers has played more games than any other team just outside of the relegation zone, but oddly enough, they are in the championship playoff spots. Only the two clubs above Blackburn Rovers have played better than them, which is another major contributing factor. This season, Blackburn has not drawn a single Championship match, scoring 13 and having lost 12 of the 25 games they have played.

When Blackburn Rovers and Cardiff City square off on Sunday, they'll be looking to bounce back from their 12th loss of the year. Blackburn, who is still smarting after a loss to Middlesbrough, is third in the League standings having 39 points, meanwhile Cardiff City is in 20th place with 28 points. Blackburn Rovers has played more games than any other team just outside of the relegation zone, but oddly enough, they are in the championship playoff spots. Only the two clubs above Blackburn Rovers have played better than them, which is another major contributing factor. This season, Blackburn has not drawn a single Championship match, scoring 13 and having lost 12 of the 25 games they have played.
Strangely enough, despite having played more games than any other team just outside the relegation zone, Blackburn Rovers is in the playoff slots for the title. Another important issue is that only the two clubs above Blackburn Rovers have performed better than them. Blackburn has not drawn a single Championship game this year, scoring 13 goals while dropping 12 of their 25 games.

I can't bet any straight wining for any teams between the two because the two teams didn't know how to score and it's better to predict goal goal and that can be a saver bet than betting on straight win

When it comes to england championship league, most times I'm even unable to play over 1.5 because it might backfire on me. I don't know much of blackburn but it seems Cardiff is not that bad thia season

Back