What bets did you place on the PSG vs. Strasbourg game?

W

WinJonny

When PSG plays poor Strasbourg in their upcoming league match, they will be seeking to increase their lead as they appear to be pedalling to yet another Ligue 1 championship. The French heavyweights, who are hosting this match, have 41 points, 30 more than their guests. PSG has dropped just four out of a potential 45 points in Ligue 1 this season, and they are still unbeaten in the division. In 30 games, they haven't dropped a Ligue 1 match. PSG defeated Auxerre 5-0 in their final match before the World Cup to earn their sixth straight victory. They have nine victories in their previous 10 Ligue 1 games, including five straight victories. They undoubtedly have three goals going into this match.

I definitely chose PSG to win this encounter without thinking twice about my decision. PSG have recorded several victories at home, and this should be no different. The away side are simply no match, to be quite honest.

Just seeing this match now, even though PSG form is nothing to rely on but you can still puck PSG to win the french league and Strasbourg is not among team that use to give PSG a problem

Just seeing this match now, even though PSG form is nothing to rely on but you can still puck PSG to win the french league and Strasbourg is not among team that use to give PSG a problem
I agree with this point of view. The bread and butter for PSG is their domestic league, so given that their focus has now moved to that, they will try and wrap up their sole piece of silverware as soon as possible

Back