What betting picks would you make for the Brighton vs. Arsenal game?

W

WinJonny

On Boxing Day, Brighton and Hove Albion defeated Southampton 3-1. They had previously lost at League One Charlton Athletic in the EFL Cup, but that was their second consecutive away league victory. They had defeated Arsenal previously in the competition at the Emirates. Their third victory in their previous four Premier League contests came against Southampton. Only one of the accomplishments was made on home soil. That 4-1 victory over Chelsea was amazing.
At odds of 2.1, Arsenal is the clear favorite to win this game. The odds for Brighton and Hove Albion to defeat the Gunners are 3.4. The premium draw price is 3.50. The past five league contests for Brighton have.

On Boxing Day, Brighton and Hove Albion defeated Southampton 3-1. They had previously lost at League One Charlton Athletic in the EFL Cup, but that was their second consecutive away league victory. They had defeated Arsenal previously in the competition at the Emirates. Their third victory in their previous four Premier League contests came against Southampton. Only one of the accomplishments was made on home soil. That 4-1 victory over Chelsea was amazing.
At odds of 2.1, Arsenal is the clear favorite to win this game. The odds for Brighton and Hove Albion to defeat the Gunners are 3.4. The premium draw price is 3.50. The past five league contests for Brighton have.
They had earlier defeated Arsenal in the match at the Emirates. They defeated Southampton to get their third win in their previous four Premier League games. All except one of the achievements were made in one's own country. It felt incredible to beat Chelsea 4-1.
Arsenal is the overwhelming favorite to win this game at odds of 2.1. The odds are 3.4 in favor of Brighton and Hove Albion beating the Gunners. 3.50 is the premium draw price. Brighton's last five league games have.

The two teams as done fantastically well this season and i think if the two teams should meet there will be plenty of goals to be scored, i will rather go for over 2.5 goal prediction, or i go with goal goal prediction

Back