What can I do to become financially disciplined.

G

GamblingBoy

Granted that financial discipline is the key to success in gambling, but it is actually very hard to implement it unless you are decisive. Carnal interest always prevent us. Yet it is profitable if it can be implemented. A disciplined gambler would not submit to compulsion to guide him in gambling. He would set up maximum time and money limit he must not go beyond during his gambling. He would treat his gambling as a business entity by taking records of his gambling activities. He would resist the temptation to gamble when it is not due. He would not succumb to temptation to recover his losses when it occur. He would engage in gambling with his personal money and not borrowed money and finally, he won't gamble under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

You're right that financial discipline is crucial for success in gambling. It can be a challenging process to implement, but with determination and proper planning, it is possible to achieve financial discipline and avoid succumbing to carnal interest.

Setting limits on both time and money spent gambling is an excellent way to stay financially disciplined. It is also crucial to treat gambling as a business entity and keep proper records. This will help in analyzing and adjusting strategies that have been successful and help to avoid repeating mistakes.

Another critical aspect is to resist the temptation to gamble when it's not due. An excellent way to achieve this is to develop a schedule or routine that doesn't involve gambling. It is easy to succumb to the urge to recoup losses when they occur, but it's essential to resist this temptation.

A disciplined gambler should only gamble with their personal money and not borrowed funds. Additionally, they should avoid gambling under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Finally, they should always ensure to gamble within their means, setting limits that they can afford to lose without impacting their financial wellbeing.

In summary, financial discipline is crucial for success in gambling, but by setting clear limits, treating gambling as a business, resisting temptation, gambling with personal money, and avoiding substances that may impair judgment, one can achieve financial discipline and enjoy the activity responsibly.

No matter how challengeable financial discipline might be, it worth trying. It is the only solution to gambling excesses. Financial discipline is not limited to gambling alone but to other human activities. It prevents spending on frivolous matters which cannot be accounted for.

You must not be involving in impulse gambling. This will make it very easy for you not to be engaging more in betting. Apart from this, there should not be moving with bad people that always gamble all time.

Discipline is the bedrock to which self control is built upon. To be financially disciplined, self control must be exercised in ones expenses. Self control happens when there is financial management in place.

I wish i know the answer to your question. Am equally in the same challenges and struggles. Am not financially responsible especially when it comes to proceeds from betting. To be financial discipline is a difficult task for me. Am equally looking for solutions. In fact about 80% of gamblers are financially irresponsible. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish i know the answer to your question. Am equally in the same challenges and struggles. Am not financially responsible especially when it comes to proceeds from betting. To be financial discipline is a difficult task for me. Am equally looking for solutions. In fact about 80% of gamblers are financially irresponsible. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Financial responsible is borne out of discipline. For you to be a financially responsible, you have to teach yourself how to be self disciplined. With this attitude, you would be able to apply self control in your financial commitment.

Back