What can someone replace gambling with?

kayode10

$Points
Gambling addiction can be very difficult to break. In fact some people who are asked to undergo rehabilitation before they can pass away with gambling. some people say that it is good to engage in other activities to keep someone busy from engaging in gambling.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that What can someone replace gambling with? I'll be looking forward to your response in the comment section below.

Instead of gambling it is not advisable to focus on physical jobs or online jobs any other jobs that doesn't require you to gamble or doesn't guarantee you any loss for me gambling is a waste of time that I only engage in when I have a cash I don't need at hand.

There are many legal and other investments that can fetch money online apart from betting. One may decide to venture into one of such of these investments instead of betting always.

You can actually replace gambling with a good and better job. A very lucrative job that has a lot of bonuses include because you're gambling to make more money, then the job to replace gambling must also have a lot of money. There are so many online things for replacing gambling

The best thing that you can replace weight you can bring is something that bring you money consistently more than the gambling. You can engage in online business model like affiliate marketing. It is easy to start and you can start making money within short time far more than gambling if things are done right.

In reality, a gambler can find an excellent job that pays higher to swap their playing games. Considering you gamble in order to earn more money, a profession that replaces gambling must likewise be very profitable and have a lot of perks. There are so many options available online to replace betting.

You should not get too addicted to gambling ,the risk involved matters ,so many are making unbearable losses off it ,that's why I would actually never recommend it for any newbies ,I know the risk involved personally

To deal with gambling addiction it is good to start engaging in activities that gives you no time to think about gambling. You can start a business and try to build it into a conglomerate. This way you wouldn't even have the time for anything that wouldn't worth your precious time

You can replace gambling with other better job out there, there are alots of job out there that one can engage in than gambling online, it's not even always advisable to rely on only gambling as source of income

If you view gambling as a pastime, there are other recreational activities which one could partake in to have fun such as sports, console games and going to theme parks. If gambling is more about the money to you, then there are more sustainable ways of getting cash such as employment.

It is not good to concentrate on jobs that don't need you to gamble or that don't guarantee you a loss in place of gambling, whether they are offline jobs, internet jobs, or any other jobs. Gambling is a time waster that I only do when I have money on hand that I don't need.
I understand what you are winning. An individual should also enjoy other activities and pastimes which should be able to take their mind off gambling, to be fair. This will make sure that they gradually forget about gambling

Form my way of thinking, hobbies can provide a sense of purpose and enjoyment, and they can also help you to take your mind off of gambling. Some ideas for hobbies include reading, writing, painting, playing music, or learning a new language.

For me, I have never seen gambling as a money making venture but I see it as an entertainment past time and if I want to stop it, I can easily replace it with other entertainment past times like seeing a movie or so. Other addicts who see it as a money making scheme can replace it with working online to earn money which is more assured than gambling.

I found an alternative to gambling through writing. Ever since I embraced writing as an activity I enjoy and earn from, I have been able to forego gambling completely. I think one should choose something they are passionate about and focus on it fully instead of gambling.

Back