What gives you reason to believe that Damac FC will defeat AL Fateh SC in this match?

W

WinJonny

What gives you reason to believe that Damac FC will defeat AL Fateh SC in this match?

The away team is expected to win the most of the corners, which should make for an interesting encounter. Recently, they have enjoyed taking corners and appear to have recovered their speed. The opposition has also improved since the interval, albeit they have also given up a couple goals. This game should also include a few goals because the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes. In this game, I'm betting on the visiting team to score first.

The away team is expected to win the most of the corners, which should make for an interesting encounter. Recently, they have enjoyed taking corners and appear to have recovered their speed. The opposition has also improved since the interval, albeit they have also given up a couple goals. This game should also include a few goals because the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes. In this game, I'm betting on the visiting team to score first.
Nevertheless, they have also conceded a few goals. There should be a few goals in this game as well because the opponent will try to capitalize on any defensive lapses. I'm placing a wager that the visiting team will score first in this game.

Back