What is the best bet you can make on the Newcastle vs. Bournemouth game?

W

WinJonny

20 December 2022

England - EFL Cup

In seven games, Newcastle United has kept five clean sheets.
In each of Bournemouth's last four games, there were over 2.5 goals scored.
In each of their last four games, Bournemouth has scored two goals or more.
In three of Newcastle United's previous five games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored.
With only three victories in their previous ten games, Bournemouth will take on a hot Newcastle United team. It won't help that they start playing away from home. In their last four games, they have failed to pick up an away victory; the most recent two were defeats. Pick Newcastle United to win in this match.

The match between Newcastle and Bournemouth would be head to head collision. It would be a very hard decision to be made. Each of them has equal advantages over each other. However, home advantage may play favour in the side of Newcastle.

20 December 2022

England - EFL Cup

In three of Newcastle United's previous five games, there were more than 2.5 goals scored.
With only three victories in their previous ten games, Bournemouth will take on a hot Newcastle United team. It won't help that they start playing away from home. In their last four games, they have failed to pick up an away victory; the most recent two were defeats. Pick Newcastle United to win in this match.
Newcastle United will play host to a hot Bournemouth team. They starting playing away from home won't help. They have lost their last two games, and they haven't won on the road in their last four games. Decide to back Newcastle United to win this game.

If I were to to predict this kind of game i will go for Newcastle to win, that's the prediction i will go with because those guy's have been performing well of late, they really Knows how to score plenty goals

As at that time, the best bet you could have play was for Newcastle to defeat Bournemouth and i gives that was actually what happened then. It might not be the case again because Newcastle has lose form

20 December 2022

England - EFL Cup

Newcastle are in good enough form to defeat Bournemouth, especially with the inroads they have made in the Premier League season by completely altering the establishment, to their credit and applause

Back