What is the golden rule of gambling?

kayode10

$Points
Gambling is capable of making someone become poorer or richer depending on lock and some factors. A person can become addictive to gambling if care is not taken after playing repeatedly for a very long period of time. But when something like this happens it can be very difficult to break and you can ruin the life of the policy. I would like to ask you guys that what are the golden rules of gambling which someone must observe?

When going into gambling there are some things which you have to consider for yourself first of all know the amount you will be staking with and don't steak higher than that once you've lost your stake money.

I think that the golden rule of gambling is to always ensure that gamble with an amount that you are willing to risk and is not gamble with the whole of your account because it will not speak well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the golden rule of gambling is to always ensure that gamble with an amount that you are willing to risk and is not gumball with the whole of your account because it will not speak well.
This has been what is on my mind since the inception. It is not only in gambling but any other venture that seems not to be clear to a passing. This also include in Ponzi schemes, people are always advised to take the amount they are willing to forgo that will not affect them.

This has been what is on my mind since the inception. It is not only in gambling but any other venture that seems not to be clear to a passing. This also include in Ponzi schemes, people are always advised to take the amount they are willing to forgo that will not affect them.
It is the first practice to gamble with an amount that you're willing to risk because gambling is based on probability and sometimes the chances of winning could be very low.

When you don't have self control with whatever you are doing you will definitely lose at the end. that was the case with one of the people I know who went to the game out with his salary and end up losing everything.

If you don't exercise self-control in your actions, you will undoubtedly lose in the end. That's what happened to one of the folks I know who gambled away his paycheck and lost everything.

If you don't exercise self-control in your actions, you will undoubtedly lose in the end. That's what happened to one of the folks I know who gambled away his paycheck and lost everything.
Self-control is very crucial because if you do not exhibit discipline and you are a regular punter, there's every possibilities that you would lose all your fund or all you won from gambling. it is often better to be self-disciplined.

Self-control is the hardest part for most people. the reason is that they have developed a mind state in which the next might be the biggest hit so this is the reason why they tend to use the last money on their pocket to try their lucky again.

Self-control is the hardest part for most people. the reason is that they have developed a mind state in which the next might be the biggest hit so this is the reason why they tend to use the last money on their pocket to try their lucky again.
It is very crucial to have a very good self-control most especially if you are in the gambling because if you're not self-disciplined, you would put yourself into a serious mess which is not what you would want.

It is a good thing that you have self control over anything you are doing, when it comes to gambling it not ball about winning that matters you need to have patient and self control in other to do what is right

Golden rules of betting involves all those things that you must take note before you venture into gambling. They are many but the major ones include the fact that we must not be too emotional.

When going into gambling there are some things which you have to consider for yourself first of all know the amount you will be staking with and don't steak higher than that once you've lost your stake money.
You are absolutely right on the point many gambles are not always making thought of the particular amount that they are supposed stake a game with per day ,they are really lacking lots of experience that they are supposed have before becoming a gambler.

I guess there are so many golden rules of gambling but the most important one that a gamblers mist always remember I never to gamble with the amount he/she cannot afford to lose. I think it's very essential to always remember this before gambling

I will also add that we should learn how to share games with our cronies. A good bettor always have a team where they share ideas and experience on how the games should be played. This has really helped many.

Some people will say don't go into the game if you don't understand the basic. They are going to tell you that only a tiny fraction of your income should go to gambling and should not be more than 2% of your income.

The golden rule of gambling is the gamblers should actually be gambling with precautions ,they should not gamble excessively ,most gamblers makes this Mistakes a lot and lose. lot of money thereabout and others

Back