What is the most effective corner betting approach for Real Madrid vs. Valencia?

W

WinJonny

Prediction for Real Madrid vs. Valencia
The deserved favorites to win the Spanish Super Cup are Real Madrid. Although they suffered a loss over the weekend, Valencia should not be a problem for them. Their rivals are having trouble in La Liga and haven't experienced success there since the new season started. My Real Madrid vs. Valencia prediction is that Real Madrid will advance to the championship game.
Despite their weekend loss, they ought to be able to handle Valencia despite their poor record. Their rivals are having trouble in La Liga and haven't experienced success there since the new season started.

Due to the high margin of gap between Barcelona and Real Madrid at the top of the table, Real Madrid is always playing every game as if its a final game in the league. Which always lead to playing of many corners

I believe that Real Madrid is going to enjoy significant dominance in this encounter, which will be rewarded with a glut of corners for them. I have an inkling they will win the corner count for this match.

Back