What is the most ethical way to wager on corners in this match between AEK Larnaca and Olympiakos Nicosia?

W

WinJonny

What is the most ethical way to wager on corners in this match between AEK Larnaca and Olympiakos Nicosia?

The away team is expected to win the most corners, thus the game should be intriguing. They have been enjoying taking the lead in corners, so they appear to have just regained their pace. Even if they have also let up a couple goals, the visitors have improved after the half. Given that the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes, this game should feature a few goals. I'm betting on the visiting team to score first in this game.

The away team is expected to win the most corners, thus the game should be intriguing. They have been enjoying taking the lead in corners, so they appear to have just regained their pace. Even if they have also let up a couple goals, the visitors have improved after the half. Given that the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes, this game should feature a few goals. I'm betting on the visiting team to score first in this game.
Even though they conceded a few goals as well, the visitors improved after the break. This game should have a few goals because the opposition will try to capitalize on any defensive errors. In this game, I'm placing my bet on the visiting team scoring first.

Back