What is the most profitable bet for the CF Intercity vs. Barcelona match?

W

WinJonny

With 19 points from their first 17 games this season, the hosts are now in 16th place in their league. They enter this match as the underdog throughout many bookmaker odds, so they won't be fooled by how difficult of a mission this will be for them. Additionally, Intercity hasn't participated in a big game since the competition's last round, which took place in mid-December, and the Primera Division RFEF - Group 2 is only slated to resume on January 8th. Intercity will nevertheless give Barcelona their all because they have nothing to lose and Barcelona does not want to be exposed for overlooking their inferior rivals.

I think in this particular match, Barcelona FC are the overwhelming favourites and will win by quite a convincing margin. I expect a glut of goals and a Barca victory so I would go for the Barca and over 2.5 option
With 19 points from their first 17 games this season, the hosts are now in 16th place in their league. They enter this match as the underdog throughout many bookmaker odds, so they won't be fooled by how difficult of a mission this will be for them. Additionally, Intercity hasn't participated in a big game since the competition's last round, which took place in mid-December, and the Primera Division RFEF - Group 2 is only slated to resume on January 8th. Intercity will nevertheless give Barcelona their all because they have nothing to lose and Barcelona does not want to be exposed for overlooking their inferior rivals.

Back