What is the punishment for gambling?

kayode10

$Points
Different country has their different rules for the same activities. while gambling is accepted in some countries there are some other countries which count gambling among the citizens. we all know that quarterly just finish World Cup and they banned alcohol drinks.

One of the questions I have in mind to ask you guys over here is that What is the punishment for gambling in Qatar? I'll be glad if I see anyone who can explain this better for me in the comment section

Each and every kinds of countries would have different penalty for going against or kicking against the rules and regulation that is guiding the conduct of gambling activities in the country and it is not all the same for all countries.

I think in my country there are actually no punishment for gambling ,you could gamble the way you actually want ,you should apply all the necessary risk strategies and management just to make sure you are in the right path

Different country has their different rules for the same activities. while gambling is accepted in some countries there are some other countries which count gambling among the citizens. we all know that quarterly just finish World Cup and they banned alcohol drinks.

One of the questions I have in mind to ask you guys over here is that What is the punishment for gambling in Qatar? I'll be glad if I see anyone who can explain this better for me in the comment section
They impose very severe sanctions on individuals who gamble in Qatar and countries that are Arab as a whole. Some of the punishments include continuous lashing of perpetrators for their sins

In my country gambling is free, and you can bet or gamble as you like but it's not so for other countries because of the rules and regulations that is been set to follow and anybody that break the rules will be punished severely.

Punishment for gambling varies from country to country, in my own country gambling is legal and there's no restriction whatsover, but in some other country when you're been caught you will be severely punished and you might even loss your assets for it.

Punishment for gambling varies from country to country, in my own country gambling is legal and there's no restriction whatsover, but in some other country when you're been caught you will be severely punished and you might even loss your assets for it.
It depends so if it is an islamic country they may prevent any gambling solution or any gambling alternative while it would not be the case if it is not Islamic country means vary from country religion.

Back