What is your best bet for this match between Barcelona and Espanyol?

W

WinJonny

On New Year's Eve, La Liga makes a spectacular return to the Camp Nou, with the Barcelona derby taking center stage. With 37 points after 14 games, the hosts are two points ahead of Real Madrid in the league standings. Barcelona has been in fantastic form lately, amassing a five-game winning streak after defeating Osasuna by a score of 2-1 just before the World Cup break. With only five goals allowed in the remainder of the season to far, the home team's defense has been their greatest asset this year.

On New Year's Eve, La Liga makes a spectacular return to the Camp Nou, with the Barcelona derby taking center stage. With 37 points after 14 games, the hosts are two points ahead of Real Madrid in the league standings. Barcelona has been in fantastic form lately, amassing a five-game winning streak after defeating Osasuna by a score of 2-1 just before the World Cup break. With only five goals allowed in the remainder of the season to far, the home team's defense has been their greatest asset this year.
This match has already transpired, and I must say that Barcelona were abject in drawing to their crosstown rivals. The referee stopped the flow of the game with constant interruptions, but Barca should have done much better, to be honest

I don't know about all the matches Barcelona have played before the world cup break, but all the I matches against big team in Spain after the world cup has been excellent. Barcelona have ma nag to get maximum 3 points in almost every match

I don't know about all the matches Barcelona have played before the world cup break, but all the I matches against big team in Spain after the world cup has been excellent. Barcelona have ma nag to get maximum 3 points in almost every match
Barcelona have been sublime in terms of their form after the enforced break, and this has stemmed from their watertight defence. They have not conceded a goal for ages and this is testament to their progress

Back