What is your best tip for the Trabzonspor vs. Giresunspor match?

W

WinJonny

When Trabzonspor plays Giresunspor at the Medical Park Stadium in the Turkish Super Lig, they will be attempting to recover from their 4-1 loss to Karagumruk. The hosts are now tenth in the rankings, seven points behind the league's top spot, and Giresunspor are fifth. With only two victories and five score draws in their past eight games, Trabzonspor have recently encountered some difficulties. Despite this, they have had great success at home, going undefeated for an amazing fifteen games straight and winning nine of those games.

When Trabzonspor plays Giresunspor at the Medical Park Stadium in the Turkish Super Lig, they will be attempting to recover from their 4-1 loss to Karagumruk. The hosts are now tenth in the rankings, seven points behind the league's top spot, and Giresunspor are fifth. With only two victories and five score draws in their past eight games, Trabzonspor have recently encountered some difficulties. Despite this, they have had great success at home, going undefeated for an amazing fifteen games straight and winning nine of those games.
The Turkish league is extremely topsy-turvy in nature, and so, I would be hard pressed to give a definite prediction as to how the game will occur. I have been scarred as a punter by several alarming results in that league, so I will give you a word of caution

Back