What is your best wager for the match between Lyon and Metz?

W

WinJonny

This weekend will be dominated by the Round of 64 of the Coupe de France, with Lyon hosting Ligue 2 team Metz at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais on Saturday. The visitors, who have been working hard to get back into Ligue 1, are coming into this game unbeaten in their past four matches overall, including a 1-0 victory over fellow promotion contenders Grenoble in their most recent encounter. Although they have been playing well lately, their road defense has been rather weak, allowing goals in 11 of their last 13 games. Despite being demoted, Metz boasts a superior recent head-to-head record, going unbeaten in their past three meetings in all competitions against this opponent.

I personally believe that Lyon will win this clash in an attempt to banish their woes in the French Ligue 1. They will be seeking to triumph in order for the team to gain confidence going into the next match. I do not see Metz standing a chance, if I am being honest
This weekend will be dominated by the Round of 64 of the Coupe de France, with Lyon hosting Ligue 2 team Metz at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais on Saturday. The visitors, who have been working hard to get back into Ligue 1, are coming into this game unbeaten in their past four matches overall, including a 1-0 victory over fellow promotion contenders Grenoble in their most recent encounter. Although they have been playing well lately, their road defense has been rather weak, allowing goals in 11 of their last 13 games. Despite being demoted, Metz boasts a superior recent head-to-head record, going unbeaten in their past three meetings in all competitions against this opponent.

Back