What is your betting advice for the Liverpool vs. Wolves game?

W

WinJonny

Liverpool has scored two or more goals in four of the last five games while giving up two or more goals in two of those games. They have only lost once in their last five home games, and they have seven straight victories over Wolves.

Wolves have dropped all seven of their games against Liverpool, and they don't have a great recent record. They have lost both of their most recent games, with their most recent encounter coming in a 1–1 draw with Aston Villa.

Liverpool has scored two or more goals in four of the last five games while giving up two or more goals in two of those games. They have only lost once in their last five home games, and they have seven straight victories over Wolves.

Wolves have dropped all seven of their games against Liverpool, and they don't have a great recent record. They have lost both of their most recent games, with their most recent encounter coming in a 1–1 draw with Aston Villa.
Wolves don't have a terrific recent record and have lost all seven of their games versus Liverpool. They have dropped both of their most recent games, including a 1-1 draw with Aston Villa in their most recent match.

I think that Wolves have not really picked up steam in terms of form this season, and as a natter of fact neither have Liverpool. I expect this clash to be quite interesting in that respect so I would go for both teams to score

Back